Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSP
Tom Trabucco, the Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, discussed managing risk in the TSP on In Depth with Francis Rose. He said one of the strengths of the TSP is its diversity of investment options.
Is Uncle Sam protecting you, or ripping you off, by limiting your TSP fund choices? The answer depends on whom you ask, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Tom Trabucco is the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, which oversees federal employees TSP accounts. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how the funds in the TSP fared last month.
Timing the market — buying low and selling high — is the fastest way to make money in your Thrift Savings Plan. The concept is simple. The only problem is the timing part, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Your Thrift Savings Plan is probably home to the G Fund — and maybe some C Fund as well. But there's more to the TSP than just those two funds.
Tom Trabucco is the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board outlines the F Fund.
Benefits expert John Elliott joins Your Turn with Mike Causey with advice for federal employees after pre-retirement preparation.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board has released its investment performance report.