Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSA
Employees get little assurance about collective bargaining.
Nominees were approved by voice vote.
You may notice some changes when you fly after August 15th. "What were expecting is the airlines to ask for Secure flight passenger data." What that means according to TSA Secure Flight Director Paul Lehy is you'll be asked for "full name date of birth, gender and if there is a regress address provide that as well". This is being done to make sure known or suspected terrorists can't get a boarding pass. The programs includes a behind-the-scenes watch list matching process that vets passengers against government watch lists before a boarding pass is ever issued.
Pistole currently serves as Deputy Director of the F.B.I., a position he has held since October 2004.
Science and Technology's Human Factors Division trying to improve recognition of suspicious behaviors. Panel of experts help office understand impact of their work.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
TSA can learn from other countries using technology to prevent security breaches.
Transportation Security Administration chief John Pistole pleaded with Thanksgiving travelers for understanding and urged them not to boycott full-body scans the day before the holiday.
NTEU says it's eager to move on to the next two steps — a union representation election, then bargaining a contract. We get details from NTEU President Colleen Kelley.