Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSA
TSA's Acting Administrator Gale Rossides tells Federal News Radio that the agency is gearing up to deploy the collaboration tool throughout the Department of Homeland Security.
Employees get little assurance about collective bargaining.
Nominees were approved by voice vote.
You may notice some changes when you fly after August 15th. "What were expecting is the airlines to ask for Secure flight passenger data." What that means according to TSA Secure Flight Director Paul Lehy is you'll be asked for "full name date of birth, gender and if there is a regress address provide that as well". This is being done to make sure known or suspected terrorists can't get a boarding pass. The programs includes a behind-the-scenes watch list matching process that vets passengers against government watch lists before a boarding pass is ever issued.
Pistole currently serves as Deputy Director of the F.B.I., a position he has held since October 2004.
Science and Technology's Human Factors Division trying to improve recognition of suspicious behaviors. Panel of experts help office understand impact of their work.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.