Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSA
Agency links federal, and state and local law enforcement departments to ensure terrorism data flows both ways. Nelson says the more agencies use the watchlist the better it becomes.
GAO tells agency to fix RFP and relook at bids. Unisys and General Dynamics get another chance to make their case to win the $500 million contract.
Agency goes with new vendor instead of incumbent, Unisys. The contract is worth up to half a billion dollars.
Security is getting tighter, yet lines are getting shorter. It's all about new procedures and technology.
J. Bennet Waters of the Chertoff Group on ways the TSA can prevent a repeat of Christmas Day's failed attempt aborad Northwest 253.
TSA's Acting Administrator Gale Rossides tells Federal News Radio that the agency is gearing up to deploy a collaboration tool throughout the DHS and beyond.
The President says the government had enough information to thwart the Christmas Day attack ahead of time but that the intelligence community, though trained to do so, did not "connect those dots."
Peter Kant of Rapiscan Systems says his company's see-through technology could prevent the next terrorist armed with explosives from boarding an airplane.
The White House said Wednesday that the president had accepted Southers' withdrawal with great sadness and continued to believe he would have made an excellent TSA administrator. Work at TSA, meanwhile, continues.
The Obama Administration has a ready-made opportunity to improve the public's perception of the federal government through improved communications, but first it must do a better job of overcoming a "crisis of complexity" that leaves a majority of Americans unclear about the nature and breadth of services federal agencies provide, according to a new poll. Alan Siegel, Founder and Chairman, Siegel & Gale, has details.