Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSA
Gwynne Kostin, director of mobile at the GSA's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, says the government has enough innovation to tackle the mobile challenge.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
TSA's mishandling and misuse of backscatter technologies will have damaging effects, both on individuals and on our country's economic viability.
Science and Technology's Human Factors Division trying to improve recognition of suspicious behaviors. Panel of experts help office understand impact of their work.
More agents needed, according to new report.
The federal government has developed a disturbing practice of cleverly hiding information.
Tags: Lurita Doan , Barack Obama , CBP , San Ysidro Port of entry , Jayson Ahern , GSA , Defense , DoD , contracting , SIGAR , Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstr , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Tom Coburn , education , Dick Durbin , NTEU , EPA , Energy , Commerce , Carol Browner , OPM , SBA , stimulus , small business , State , Treasury , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae
Erroll Southers, who was formerly nominated for the position, tells Federal News Radio what he thinks will be the biggest hurdles for retired Maj. Gen. Robert Harding, President Obama's new pick to head the Transportation Security Administration.
For the second day in a row, the nominee to take top job at TSA answers questions under oath.
Erroll Southers tells Federal News Radio why he withdrew himself as nominee to be TSA Administrator, citing personal and partisan attacks.
Agency links federal, and state and local law enforcement departments to ensure terrorism data flows both ways. Nelson says the more agencies use the watchlist the better it becomes.