Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSA
More agents needed, according to new report.
The federal government has developed a disturbing practice of cleverly hiding information.
Tags: Lurita Doan , Barack Obama , CBP , San Ysidro Port of entry , Jayson Ahern , GSA , Defense , DoD , contracting , SIGAR , Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstr , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Tom Coburn , Education , Dick Durbin , NTEU , EPA , Energy , Commerce , Carol Browner , OPM , SBA , stimulus , small business , State , Treasury , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae
Erroll Southers, who was formerly nominated for the position, tells Federal News Radio what he thinks will be the biggest hurdles for retired Maj. Gen. Robert Harding, President Obama's new pick to head the Transportation Security Administration.
For the second day in a row, the nominee to take top job at TSA answers questions under oath.
Erroll Southers tells Federal News Radio why he withdrew himself as nominee to be TSA Administrator, citing personal and partisan attacks.
Agency links federal, and state and local law enforcement departments to ensure terrorism data flows both ways. Nelson says the more agencies use the watchlist the better it becomes.
GAO tells agency to fix RFP and relook at bids. Unisys and General Dynamics get another chance to make their case to win the $500 million contract.
Agency goes with new vendor instead of incumbent, Unisys. The contract is worth up to half a billion dollars.
Security is getting tighter, yet lines are getting shorter. It's all about new procedures and technology.
J. Bennet Waters of the Chertoff Group on ways the TSA can prevent a repeat of Christmas Day's failed attempt aborad Northwest 253.