Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSA
A former TSA worker has been sentenced for tampering with government databases.
Rafi Sela has created a Trust Based Security System, a security program created to observe and screen people's behavior in order to rule out those who only have the intent to fly for travel purposes.
Loopholes in the global aviation system beyond the control of the Homeland Security Department are stymieing steps to bolster screening, several federal officials told lawmakers.
A conservative Loudoun County lawmaker says controversial airport pat-downs by the Transportation Security Administration are part of a "wide-scale homosexual agenda."
NTEU president Colleen Kelley says that TSOs are being unfairly targeted.
The public anger over the TSA safety measures show how difficult it is for the Obama administration to balance national security and individuals' privacy.
AFGE president John Gage speaks with the Federal Drive about the new TSA security measures which impact TSOs as well.
With one week until the holiday travel season begins, hearings are being held on airport screenings, including new pat-down techniques and full body scanners. Bob Cusack, managing editor of The Hill and John Adler, President of FLEOA join us with their takes.
The anger toward the TSA pat-downs and scans is all over the Internet, but can this discontent translate into real action?
When President Obama announced the plot had been dusrupted on October 29th, JJ Green had an *aha* moment.
Tags: security , Intel Briefing , Transportation Security Administration , John Pistole , Transportation Security Operations Center , Al Qaida , underwear bomber , Phillip Mudd , Fred Burton , Target America