Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TSA
USPS cancels bonuses for executives, officers and administrative staff.
Following news that bin Laden was pushing to target trains, a local rail provider asked immediately for additional, elite police presence to beef up security.
Workers at Uncle Sam's most touchy/feely agency must soon decide which union they want to represent them...even if they don't like any of the choices. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey ask so how's that going to work?
Neither of the two federal unions to represent 44,000 Transportation Security Agency employees received a majority of the vote. The election will go into a run-off in the next few weeks.
More details are emerging about the $38 billion dollar deal lawmakers say they reached to keep the government from shutting down. Some cuts were made by pruning money left over from previous years. More than half of the cuts affect education, labor and health programs. A vote in the House is expected as early as Wednesday and the Senate must pass it by Friday to prevent a shutdown.
The U.S Travel Association and a panel of travel and security experts have unveiled a plan to improve security at America's airports and reduce the burden on travelers. The association's Geoff Freeman gives us details.
For the first time ever, the American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council added a best mobile app category to its annual Excellence.gov Awards.
The Department of Homeland Security already has real-time access to biometric data maintained in the FBI's huge database of criminal records. Within the next year, it'll be able to share similar data with the Defense Department.
Suspicions that Congress will not be able to produce a budget by the March 4 deadline has many worrying: What will happen if the government shuts down?
Administrator said it will help employee morale and will not negatively impact security. Lawmakers wanted assurances that if employees would go on strike, Pistole would fire them.
Tags: management , pay and benefits , John Pistole , Mike Rogers , Mo Brooks , Bennie Thompson , Danny Davis , House Homeland Security Committee , FRLA , collective bargaining , Best Places to Work survey , Jason Miller