Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TRICARE
Federal News Radio continues to follow up on how health care reform will impact you.
DoD officials were on Capitol Hill Tuesday defending their proposed increases to TRICARE premiums.
Gates said he will propose modest increases to the TRICARE fees for working-age retirees, Politico reports.
Twenty-three Washington Redskins players finished their third set of players-run practices Thursday morning with the hopes that the 14-week-old NFL lockout will be over before they have to think about working out again without their coaches.
The National Defense Authorization Act of 2012 passed the House on a 322-96 vote. The bill determines defense spending levels and policy.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates said the military is not the cause of the nation's debt and deficits -- but it needs to be part of the solution. And he said finding that solution could involve reexamining military pay and benefits.
Clandestine operations in cyberspace included in 2012 Defense Authorization bill.
The chairman of the House Armed Services Committee said Thursday he will include language implementing the Defense Department's request to increase insurance fees for military retirees. That position is at odds with the panel's subcommittee on military personnel, which on Wednesday unanimously approved language which would prohibit the increase.
DOD's Tricare Management Activity is not only one of the world's biggest health care providers. It is also a big acquisition organization. We learn more from TMA's Michael Fischetti.
TRICARE, the Defense Department's managed healthcare organization, said Thursday that it will reevaluate a multibillion dollar award to administer health insurance services for military members in one of its three U.S. regions.