Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TRICARE
The Military Health System has launched a new Health.mil website that provides a single point of entry to military health news, information and resources.
We get details on how TRICARE is incorporating health IT from Michael Fischetti, Deputy Chief of Acquisitions for the Military Health System
The plaintiffs are also asking TRICARE to give free credit monitoring services to all 4.9 million beneficiaries.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
The information was on computer tapes that weren't encrypted according to federal standards.
Military retirees will pay slightly more for their health care starting Saturday, and more cost increases are on the way.
Todd Harrison, senior fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss how deficit-reduction proposals would affect military recruiting.