Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TRICARE
A new Center for Strategic and Budgetary Analysis report says the Defense Department should look at improving value in military pay and benefits, not simply cutting. The report also calls for a BRAC-like commission to study service members' benefits.
The training would show how to handle personal information, government records and show restrictions on how the data is stored.
Web cam capabilities hope to create more availability, anonymity
The Military Health System has launched a new Health.mil website that provides a single point of entry to military health news, information and resources.
We get details on how TRICARE is incorporating health IT from Michael Fischetti, Deputy Chief of Acquisitions for the Military Health System
The plaintiffs are also asking TRICARE to give free credit monitoring services to all 4.9 million beneficiaries.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.