Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TIGTA
George Jakabcin, the agency's CIO, said every employee will get a new laptop and be able to access the network through a WiFi VPN connection. More than 80 percent of all employees work outside the office at least one day a week.
January 5, 2012(Encore presentation March 1, 2012)
Security is a major telework concern for the Library of Congress and the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration. But, both agencies have found ways to make it work for them.
Our Federal Drive Discussion this month looks at what goes into planning facility upgrades. Guests include George Jakabcin from TIGTA and Lou Williams from GSA.
A report from TIGTA find that IRS emails lack encryption
Alan Duncan, assistant IG for the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA), joins host Tom Temin to discuss a new report on cybersecurity challenges.
January 6, 2011
A look into the 12 year modernization project at the IRS.
Hear more from TIGTA's Mike Phillips on the IRS's effective phone operations system
One of the largest Federal employee labor unions is in the second day of its three-day legislative conference, held yearly in Washington. The National Treasury Employees Union is pressing for things like collective bargaining rights for Transportation Security Administration screeners while also expressing its concern for the safety of all feds at their workplaces.
Tags: newsstand , employee safety , NTEU , Colleen Kelley , IRS , Austin , TSA , Barbara Mikulski , Nita Lowey , collective bargaining rights , Jeffrey Zeints , OMB , chief performance officer , Max Cacas