Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TARP
Greg Kutz, the Managing Director of GAO's Forensic Audits and Special Investigations team, explained how contractors were evaluated for the report.
The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board says nearly everyone who's taken stimulus money is filing reports about how they're using it.
The IG says the Defense Department didn't follow specific rules to make sure the information was correct.
The man in charge of keeping an eye on the money in the Troubled Assets Relief Program is leaving office -- but not quietly.
Special Inspector General for TARP Neil Barofsky said he is stepping down on March 30.
The Government Accountability Office continues to follow the progress of TARP. GAO's Tom McCool gives us an update.
The Wall Street Journal reports on the legal debate over TARP.
The federal government's effort to stabilize the financial system in 2008 by flooding money into as many banks as possible resulted in a boon to many foreign firms.
If you are in the 6-figure salary range you might want to duck and cover. Congress wants to find out what you are doing, where you are doing it and whether you are a long-time fed or somebody hired in the last 18 months. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has the details.
The Obama Administration, seemingly, has failed to understand some of the basic principles of capitalism.