Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TARP
Real-time reporting of TARP funding has been proposed. The result would be a shift in how the government collects, stores and handles data from stimulus and bailout funds recipients.
FederalNewsRadio asks the Brookings Institution to help us understand what's working with the economic stimulus, what isn't, and why.
President Barack Obama plans to announce a new fee on the country's biggest financial firms to recover up to $120 billion in taxpayers' money used to prop up corporations during the economic crisis.
Rep. Gerald E. "Gerry" Connolly wants half of the unspent or repaid bank bailout money to be used for deficit reduction.
Adding teeth to the new watchdog for the Wall Street rescue program.
Acting Special Inspector General for the TARP program Christy Romero joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the latest IG report on how the Treasury Department handled banks who exited the program.