Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TARP
TARP's special inspector general, Christy Romero, who joined The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp, shares her office's findings on the impact of TARP.
Gary Engel, GAO's director of financial management, says the Treasury Department's Office of Financial Stability, which implements TARP, still needs to establish a mechanism for effective implementation of its review and approval process for preparing its financial statements.
One hand washing the other makes them all look dirty.
Active government involvement in corporate affairs is not a recipe for success.
There's no such thing as a summer slowdown at the Government Accountability Office. The congressional watchdog agency is in the middle of revamping guidelines on government auditing, while also helping implement health reform, and mapping out priorities for the next five years through its strategic plan.
Lawmakers are demanding accountability in financial rescue scheme
The Administration announced adjustments to the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) and to the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) programs. American Banker's Jodi Schneider breaks it down for us.