Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TARP
TARP's special inspector general, Christy Romero, who joined The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp, shares her office's findings on the impact of TARP.
Gary Engel, GAO's director of financial management, says the Treasury Department's Office of Financial Stability, which implements TARP, still needs to establish a mechanism for effective implementation of its review and approval process for preparing its financial statements.
One hand washing the other makes them all look dirty.
Active government involvement in corporate affairs is not a recipe for success.
There's no such thing as a summer slowdown at the Government Accountability Office. The congressional watchdog agency is in the middle of revamping guidelines on government auditing, while also helping implement health reform, and mapping out priorities for the next five years through its strategic plan.
Lawmakers are demanding accountability in financial rescue scheme
The Administration announced adjustments to the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) and to the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) programs. American Banker's Jodi Schneider breaks it down for us.