Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TANDBERG Telework Center
The Chief Executive is leading the way in federal telework.
Two bills in Congress would "require that all federal workers be considered eligible for telework unless the agency shows they are ineligible."
OPM Director John Berry says he wants to increase the percentage of feds who telework.
Your agency Telework Coordinator is about to be your new bff.
Census grabs a statistical snapshot of US teleworkers.
Teleworkers worked hard during the snow storms. Many worked hard just to be able to telework.
Sec. Clinton's take on telework is asked for at a town hall meeting with employees.
When considering how to save money and "what not to buy in 2010", remember that teleworkers have some special considerations.
A new blog offers federal teleworkers the opportunity to offer your thoughts about telework challenges and vote on solutions offered by others.
Lessons learned from a snow day and how much they really mean.