Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TANDBERG Telework Center
In case of emergency, do you know what your telework options are? OPM says NOW is the time to find out.
Veterans Affairs is looking for a virtual call center prototype.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention take home a Tele-Vision Award.
Not surprising: Telecommuters balance work and family life better than office workers. Surprising: Even while sometimes squeezing in a couple extra days' worth of work each week.
A lot goes in to setting up an effective home office.
One amendment, two committees equals a whole lot of nothing moving in the Telework Enhancement Act.
"Mobile workdays" are telework's sexy side. The truth of the matter is the day to day telework grind has benefits too.
You can't tell the players without a scorecard!
Phase 1 has already begun in expanding telework in the federal government.
OPM's workplace flexibility pilot program takes shape in Washington and Pennsylvania.