Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TANDBERG Telework Center
In case of emergency, do you know what your telework options are? OPM says NOW is the time to find out.
Veterans Affairs is looking for a virtual call center prototype.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention take home a Tele-Vision Award.
Not surprising: Telecommuters balance work and family life better than office workers. Surprising: Even while sometimes squeezing in a couple extra days' worth of work each week.
A lot goes in to setting up an effective home office.
One amendment, two committees equals a whole lot of nothing moving in the Telework Enhancement Act.
"Mobile workdays" are telework's sexy side. The truth of the matter is the day to day telework grind has benefits too.
You can't tell the players without a scorecard!
Phase 1 has already begun in expanding telework in the federal government.
OPM's workplace flexibility pilot program takes shape in Washington and Pennsylvania.