Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TANDBERG Telework Center
In case of emergency, do you know what your telework options are? OPM says NOW is the time to find out.
Veterans Affairs is looking for a virtual call center prototype.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention take home a Tele-Vision Award.
Not surprising: Telecommuters balance work and family life better than office workers. Surprising: Even while sometimes squeezing in a couple extra days' worth of work each week.
A lot goes in to setting up an effective home office.
One amendment, two committees equals a whole lot of nothing moving in the Telework Enhancement Act.
"Mobile workdays" are telework's sexy side. The truth of the matter is the day to day telework grind has benefits too.
You can't tell the players without a scorecard!
Phase 1 has already begun in expanding telework in the federal government.
OPM's workplace flexibility pilot program takes shape in Washington and Pennsylvania.