Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TANDBERG Interoperability Center
A weather emergency cancels an FCC forum on public safety broadband communications.
It's "women and children first" off the boat when it's sinking, but how do you clear the next generation of wireless communications in case of emergency? A new program is trying to figure that out.
The FCC makes way for the future of interoperability.
How can we communicate in a disaster when we can barely handle routine emergencies?
Law enforcement, fire and public works agencies have a new way to hear each other now, in California.
Emergency communications can make or break response effort.
Technology is not the reason public safety is lagging in communications functionality, according to one frontline leader.
Tags: technology ,
A new information-sharing initiative has been announced to help federal, state, local and tribal first responders communicate better during emergencies.