Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TANDBERG Interoperability Center
A weather emergency cancels an FCC forum on public safety broadband communications.
It's "women and children first" off the boat when it's sinking, but how do you clear the next generation of wireless communications in case of emergency? A new program is trying to figure that out.
The FCC makes way for the future of interoperability.
How can we communicate in a disaster when we can barely handle routine emergencies?
Law enforcement, fire and public works agencies have a new way to hear each other now, in California.
Emergency communications can make or break response effort.
Technology is not the reason public safety is lagging in communications functionality, according to one frontline leader.
Tags: technology ,
A new information-sharing initiative has been announced to help federal, state, local and tribal first responders communicate better during emergencies.