Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TANDBERG Interoperability Center
A weather emergency cancels an FCC forum on public safety broadband communications.
It's "women and children first" off the boat when it's sinking, but how do you clear the next generation of wireless communications in case of emergency? A new program is trying to figure that out.
The FCC makes way for the future of interoperability.
How can we communicate in a disaster when we can barely handle routine emergencies?
Law enforcement, fire and public works agencies have a new way to hear each other now, in California.
Emergency communications can make or break response effort.
Technology is not the reason public safety is lagging in communications functionality, according to one frontline leader.
Tags: technology ,
A new information-sharing initiative has been announced to help federal, state, local and tribal first responders communicate better during emergencies.