Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: TANDBERG Interoperability Center
A weather emergency cancels an FCC forum on public safety broadband communications.
It's "women and children first" off the boat when it's sinking, but how do you clear the next generation of wireless communications in case of emergency? A new program is trying to figure that out.
The FCC makes way for the future of interoperability.
How can we communicate in a disaster when we can barely handle routine emergencies?
Law enforcement, fire and public works agencies have a new way to hear each other now, in California.
Emergency communications can make or break response effort.
Technology is not the reason public safety is lagging in communications functionality, according to one frontline leader.
Tags: technology ,
A new information-sharing initiative has been announced to help federal, state, local and tribal first responders communicate better during emergencies.