Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Symantec
A recent State of the Data Center Report found that storage needs are growing fastest for e-mail, collaboration data and file archiving. With unstructured information consuming a large percentage of an organization's storage, it is important to classify data, including information from messaging, file servers and collaborative systems, onto different tiers of cost-effective storage and into an archive. Archiving is critical to storage-tiering practice allowing you to move less-frequently used information from high-cost disk and archive to lower cost storage while maintaining accessibility. Symantec's archiving solutions automate retention and storage of e-mails, files, instant messages and other unstructured content in accordance with your IT policies. Benefits include reducing your data footprint, improved performance and scalability, greener IT, and increased end-user productivity.
New strategy among first cybersecurity efforts being addressed after 60-day review. Hathaway says cyber coordinator could be announced in a matter of weeks.
Tags: network security ,
Survey finds bigger cybersecurity lapses at smaller agencies.
Listen On Demand Below
Tags: tech , cybersecurity , Digital Pearl Harbor , Dave Bowen , FAA , Darren Ash , NRC , Robert Carey , Navy , Jim Finch , FBI , Dean Turner , Dr. Eric Cole , Lockheed Martin , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza
Live From Maryland CyberSecurity Conference
Watch and Listen On Demand Below
Listen to this program on demand below
Originally Aired November 14th @ 3:05pm