Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suzanne Kubota
Federal News Radio looks at how rapid advances in mobile devices and applications are redefining what it means to be a federal manager on the go, with panelists Simon Szykman at Commerce and the FAA's Robert Corcoran.
What's the best way for you to communicate your agency's mission, efforts, accomplishments, and challenges? A new report can help. We get details from the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board's Wendy Payne.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services says it can save $120 billion dollars over the next five years. CMS's Jon Blum tells us about two important tools at their disposal.
Contractors building facilities for the Navy and Marine Corps have to offer up some green elements in their blueprints. WFED's Jared Serbu reports.
Take a look at some of the buzz about telework on Twitter.
Federal employees are taking hits from all directions aimed at their pay and benefits. Many have decided it's time to stand up, fight back, and protect what's in the bank. We get a few starting points from Arthur Stein, certified financial planner.
The Hill's Kevin Bogardus reports House Republicans have threatened to introduce legislation to block an executive order that would have government contractors disclose their political contributions if President Obama goes ahead with it. He explains what's at stake.
Finding innovation, learning how it ticks, then spreading it across government are some of the goals of a new old-hand in government, "serial innovator" Chris Vein."
This is "going to be a great weekend to be an American," Lt. Col. John Klatt told Federal News Radio. We get the inside scoop about this weekend's air show at Andrews Air Force Base, including a really fast jet-truck.
The Obama Administration unveiled its International Cybersecurity Strategy at a White House event. The Sans Institute's Alan Paller told Federal News Radio he was dazzled. He explains why.