Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suzanne Kubota
USDA's Rodger Matthews discusses records management of social media, balancing open access with security requirements, and quick wins that federal agencies can do to improve their programs.
World IPv6 Day means the Internet is being tested for readiness. The Interoperability Laboratory's Tim Winters explains how - and why!
Shay Assad, the Defense Department's director of defense pricing, and Dick Ginman, the Pentagon's director of defense procurement and acquisition policy, join host Roger Waldron to talk about their new roles.
June 7, 2011 - (Encore presentation June 21, 2011)
Tags: contracting , defense acquisition , defense department , pentagon , Shay Assad , Dick Ginman , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement , DoD Report , acquisition policy , acquisition workforce
DC power outage leaves teleworkers flying the COOP.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) updates Federal News Radio on BRAC, the budget and other issues affecting federal workers.
The Federal Acquisition Regulations Council has issued a rule mandating the greening of federal procurements. We get reaction from Marco Giamberardino with the Associated General Contractors of America.
PEPCO's underground power network has failed again. Power was restored briefly last night. Then failed. Affected agencies will each make their own call on whether to open to this morning.
As the White House calls for international cooperation in cyberspace, the need for contracting support will be needed too. We learn more from Boeing's Roger Krone.
GSA continues its efforts to go green with a smaller fleet. GSA Chief of Staff Michael Robertson walks us through the process.
Remember the idea of a stipend to help pay for the technology you REALLY want?