Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suzanne Kubota
Lots of people took the day off - from work and from reading - yesterday. Which is why senior correspondent Mike Causey saved his favorite Independence Day tribute for the day after.
CIO Sonny Bhagowalia says best practices of information resource management translate across federal and state sectors. At the heart of the job is to remember who you serve.
It will probably be another 50 years before the Pentagon needs renovating. DoD's Sajeel Ahmed details the latest effort.
NOAA is going with Google Apps for agency-wide e-mail and collaboration platform for its 25,000 employees, contractors and associates working across the country and around the world. NOAA CIO Joseph Klimavicz explains the process.
The Postal Service is looking for costs to cut even as Congress makes it spend more. Deputy Postmaster General Ron Stroman explains.
Vivek Kundra, the federal government's first chief information officer, plans to step down. Who will follow and what will be most at risk? We ask Ed Meagher, former deputy CIO at VA and DOI.
Numbers about telework have been popping up in the news.
Falling budgets have agencies considering extreme measures.
Vivek Kundra, the first-ever federal chief information officer, is resigning. Federal News Radio has learned Kundra is planning to leave the White House in August.
Nine out of ten employees at one federal office are now teleworking nine out of ten days, adding up to a whole lot of happy.