Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suzanne Kubota
GSA has established 12 new blanket purchase agreements for office supplies under the Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative that will help federal agencies meet mandates to cut procurement expenditures by seven percent for the current and 2011 fiscal years. GSA's Steve Kempf explains.
Vice Admiral Mark Ferguson explains how work-life balance is making the difference in retention for the Navy.
Tags: Federal Drive , pay and benefits , Mark Ferguson , Chief of Naval Personnel , Alliance for Work Life Progress , telework , paternity leave , sabbatical , new mothers , work-life programs , recruitment , retention
Globs of sticky brownish ooze soil miles of sensitive shoreline and marsh from Alabama to Louisiana. Former Coast Guard vice admiral Brian Peterman tells Federal News Radio deepwater oil rigs have caused concern for years.
Drilling regulators have been so close to the industry they've been accepting gifts from oil and gas companies and even negotiating to go work for them. Debra Roth, attorney for Shaw Bransford and Roth, explains the revolving door and what can be done about it.
Federal courthouses built larger than necessary have cost millions while the extra space requires even more to maintain. We talked with the author of a new report on the topic, Mark Goldstein, the Director of Physical Infrastructure Issues at GAO.
In his office, he swears in new employees, is in charge of the CFC campaign, and even made vegetarian chili for the CFC campaign chili cook-off. And that's NOT when he's being the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program. Meet Causey Award winner, Neil Barofsky.
Jennie Liming is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Liming was nominated for creating, implementing, and managing a program to develop entry-level employees at GSA.
An upcoming conference features theme-based workshops led by prominent whistleblowers and good government organizations, a national security panel with star whistleblowers in the industry and more! Tom Devine with the Government Accountability Project has details.
The Securities and Exchange Commission has been slapped with a lawsuit demanding disclosure of names of employees who viewed pornography on government computers. Attorney Debra Roth explains what's going on here.
Kathryn Medina, the executive director of the Chief Human Capital Officers Council, spearheaded the first Federal Human Resources HR University and helped develop a framework for HR University. She is a 2011 Causey Award winner.