Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suzanne Kubota
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Government Jobs offers advice and insider tips for job and internship seekers to navigate the often intimidating government application process. John Palguta, from the Partnership for Public Service, has details.
500 performance improvement leaders from across the Department of Defense, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Agencies and activities, and federal government agencies get ready to gather and compare notes, and you're invited! We get details from J. D. Sicilia, the director of the Defense Department's Lean Six Sigma Program Office.
"Mobile workdays" are telework's sexy side. The truth of the matter is the day to day telework grind has benefits too.
Ten years from now, how the population in the U.S. is counted will probably be even more different than the population will be! Director of the Census Bureau, Dr. Robert Groves tells us the Census plans to test using the Internet for future counts.
How would the military carry on in the event that an enemy manages to meltdown the DoD's digital information infrastructure? We get thoughts from Air Force Major General Kevin Kennedy, Director for Joint Capability Development (J8), U.S. Joint Forces Command.
Early reports say human error caused the breakdown of an FAA communications system in November. That word comes from FAA Administrator Randy Babbitt in an exclusive interview with FederalNewsRadio. Babbitt says technicians performing a router upgrade turned off a warning system but didn't switch it on when they finished. That resulted in a system breakdown, snarling air traffic around the country.
There are fewer options and higher prices in store for most federal employees this Open Season. But premiums may not have to be as high as many feds think. FederalNewsRadio gets tips from the editor of CHECKBOOK's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
In an historic first, three federal department and agency heads met to discuss the creation of a model Work-Life campus that would include more than 6,000 Federal employees on multiple acres.
The Inspector General of the Department of Homeland Security looks back over 40 years of public service, and sees change.