Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suzanne Kubota
Mike Thibault, Co-Chairman of the Commission on Wartime Contracting, tells us about new findings on contracting in Iraq.
WEB BONUS!! Neil Barofsky may be a Causey Award winner and the SIGTARP, but he's also got one heck of a veggie chili recipe. He shares it with readers of FederalNewsRadio.com!
The Senate approves a bill designed to expand telework in the federal government. The Telework Enhancement Act would create an assumption in agencies that employees are eligible to telework. We get an update from American Banker's Jodi Schneider.
Paychecks from private business shrank to their smallest share of personal income in American history during the first 3 months of this year. Now, some are asking if feds should take pay cuts too. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta explains.
Mobile apps, dashboards and contests are some of the tools being used to grow engagement. GSA's Martha Dorris explains.
The answer is contests. The question is how to build engagement while having fun. Archivist of the United States David Ferriero tells us about "Archives Jeopardy!"
Math is hard. That's led to problems with stimulus grants from the Justice Department. COPS Director Bernard Melekian explains.
Hey Government Executives! More of your customers (citizens) seek services and interact with your agency through the web than any other way. Candi Harrison, founder of the Government Web Managers Forum, has some tips on how to serve your customers.
Hoping to make the third nomination the charm, the White House has tapped FBI Deputy Director John Pistole to head the Transportation Security Administration. Former nominee Erroll Southers tells us what's at stake.
Democratic leaders in the Senate consider adding the budget blueprint to a $59 billion dollar emergency spending package winding through Congress. But things are never as easy as that on the Hill. Congressional expert Jodi Schneider explains.