Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suzanne Kubota
A new House bill would require agencies to invest significant time and resources in training managers. We talk with Rep. Jim Moran about the Federal Supervisor Training Act of 2010.
Telework's beginning as an emergency response has a happy ending.
GSA's Chief Greening Officer will be responsible for 'aggressively pursuing innovative sustainable practices within GSA's large portfolio of government-owned and leased buildings.' Eleni Reed, CGO, explains.
Antennas intended for US e-Passports were being manufactured in Thailand. Were. GPO's Steve LeBlanc explains.
As the President implements his policies and programs, federal executives recognize the continuing challenges ahead to deliver on results for the American people. OMB's Shelley Metzenbaum tells us more about the administration's perspectives and expectations for agency and executive performance.
At the Executive Update 2010 conference, a panel of seasoned senior executives and new senior executives provide advice on how to be effective and successful in SES positions, from the SES on-boarding process through the first 18 months in the SES role. Panelist Daniel Weinberg, an assistant director at Census, gives us a preview.
Federal emergency responders can expect prompt and well-rehearsed reaction from the Defense Logistics Agency when providing disaster relief during this year's hurricane season, which runs June 1 through Nov. 30. DLA's Aaron Geduldig explains.
A recent GAO report looked at agencies' policies for choosing the locations of conferences and found that cost was the number one factor when it came to planning. Details from GAO's Lorelei St. James.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention take home a Tele-Vision Award.
The Sec Tech '10 conference will cover everything from cyberthreats to workplace violence. Duke Rollins from host ADT joins us with details.