Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suzanne Kubota
Grants will be awarded for WiMax, fiber and DSL deployments. Rural Utilities Service Administrator, Jonathan Adelstein, explains.
Agencies are accountable for how they're run - including improper payments. We learn about how Defense is tackling the issue from Mark Easton, the Deputy Chief Financial Officer at DoD
We learn more about the Disaster Relief app for the Android from developer Andrew Jenkins.
Despite cutting 100,000 jobs over the past two years, CFO Joe Corbett tells Federal News Radio the USPS may not be able to stay liquid much past the next year.
Get tips for end of year ordering from the program manager of the NASA SEWP program, Joanne Woytek
Everything from helicopters to printer cartridges is being wrapped and stamped and shipped out of Iraq. U.S. military bases that once resembled small towns have transformed into a cross between giant post offices and Office Depots. Major General Stephen Lanza is the spokesman for all U.S. forces in Iraq explains the process.
Every soldier to be sent to Afghanistan will soon be required to complete language and culture training before being allowed to deploy. Federal News Radio gets the details of how that will be done from Col. Dino Pick, Commandant of the Defense Language Institute.
Teleworkers work more efficiently. Now there's a way to spend that paycheck more efficiently too.
Our Federal News Radio Discussion this month explores cybersecurity and the insider-threat with Jerry Davis of NASA, NIST's Elaine Newton, and Bobbie Stempfley from DHS.
A dozen Defense Department workers jobs are at risk, allegedly because of their bad credit ratings. AFGE Vice President, Arnold Scott, says DoD isn't playing fair.