Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suzanne Kubota
Last year: stinky. This year: even stinkier in terms of stink bug infestations. They USDA's Tracy Leskey tells us about the latest research, and hope for beating the bugs.
As he concludes his tenure as the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, Neil Barofsky looks back in candor.
By definition, states would be overwhelmed by a major disaster. Is FEMA ready to step in? GAO's William Jenkins says they have no idea.
Congress has heard from experts on federal pay and benefits - now they want to hear from the average fed. Rep. Dennis Ross joins us with details.
The former government protector of whistle-blowers who admitted to criminally withholding information from Congress asked a judge to withdraw his guilty plea to avoid mandatory jail time. Attorney Debra Roth explains what's going on.
A building near the Smithsonian's Natural History Museum caught fire Monday morning, emitting a large plume of black smoke.
In 2010, federal employees' pay and benefits came under attack by lawmakers faced with a gaping deficit. Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says we might be able to see the future by looking at the past.
The decision about what comes next for Teresa Chambers will have to come from OPM, not Interior. Attorney Debra Roth explains.
Camelina biofuel has broken the sound barrier. Tom Hicks, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Energy tells us why that's important.
Congressman says feds shouldn't be cut from the herd.