Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suzanne Kubota
Census and DISA are losing the hardwires in favor of mobility.
President Barack Obama will ask Congress to allow FBI Director Robert Mueller to remain in his job an extra two years. Author/editor Garrett Graff tells us more about Mueller, his accomplishments, and his goals.
Even long-time teleworkers may have overlooked ways to get more out of their telework zone.
Taking a buyout, says financial planner Arthur Stein, will make sense for some but not for others. He explains how to tell which camp you might be in.
Jim McAleese is a defense contracting expert and founder of McAleese and Associates. He talked with Federal News Radio about how bin Laden has affected our national debt and how his death is being received by government defense contractors.
Don't let the paperwork scare you off.
Vouchers? Bills? Insurance claims? Ed Zurndorfer, a Registered Employee Benefit Consultant explains what's ahead for federal employees.
In a market fettered with uncertainty, INPUT expects the federal demand for IT will continue to present significant opportunities for suppliers. INPUT's Deniece Peterson explains.
An ever-increasing focus on process and compliance has made governance processes burdensome rather than a catalyst for program success and mission enablement. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman has some tips for IT managers on how to deal with that.
The ACUS is committed to promoting improved government procedures by leveraging interactive technologies and encouraging open communication with the public. We get details from chairman, Paul Verkuil.