Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suzanne Kubota
Census and DISA are losing the hardwires in favor of mobility.
President Barack Obama will ask Congress to allow FBI Director Robert Mueller to remain in his job an extra two years. Author/editor Garrett Graff tells us more about Mueller, his accomplishments, and his goals.
Even long-time teleworkers may have overlooked ways to get more out of their telework zone.
Taking a buyout, says financial planner Arthur Stein, will make sense for some but not for others. He explains how to tell which camp you might be in.
Jim McAleese is a defense contracting expert and founder of McAleese and Associates. He talked with Federal News Radio about how bin Laden has affected our national debt and how his death is being received by government defense contractors.
Don't let the paperwork scare you off.
Vouchers? Bills? Insurance claims? Ed Zurndorfer, a Registered Employee Benefit Consultant explains what's ahead for federal employees.
In a market fettered with uncertainty, INPUT expects the federal demand for IT will continue to present significant opportunities for suppliers. INPUT's Deniece Peterson explains.
An ever-increasing focus on process and compliance has made governance processes burdensome rather than a catalyst for program success and mission enablement. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman has some tips for IT managers on how to deal with that.
The ACUS is committed to promoting improved government procedures by leveraging interactive technologies and encouraging open communication with the public. We get details from chairman, Paul Verkuil.