Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Susan Rice
A Senate report found that changes made by intelligence agencies were the origin of confusing explanations after the attack on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya.
Tags: State Department ,
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
Tags: Guantanamo prison , Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.) , Wired Magazine , The Washington Post , Rep. Kathy Hochul (D-N.Y.) , TSA , Department of Veteran Affairs , National Federation of Federal Employees , Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) , Rep. Jeff Miller (R-Fla.) , Scott Gould , Department of State , Hillary Rodham Clinton , Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine)
A group of 97 House Republicans sent a letter to President Barack Obama on Monday, saying that U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice misled the nation about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya, making her unfit to be a candidate to succeed Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.