Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Susan Crabtree
Susan Crabtree, senior editor at The Hill, joins Tom Temin and Amy Morris on the Federal Drive to discuss how the changing faces on several congressional committees could impact your agency.
A partial shift in power on the Hill means committee chairmanships will change in the House but not in the Senate. A variety of issues from the federal budget to telework, and federal pay and regulatory policies will be re-examined.
Tags: pay and benefits , Congress , Mike Causey , Dan Adcock , Leslie Phillips , Steny Hoyer , Darrell Issa , Jason Chaffetz , Bob Cusack , Suzanne Kubota , Jerry Bodlander , federal pay raise , pay raise , 2011 budget , furloughs , Bill Bransford , hiring freeze , workforce reductions , health care , FEHBP , Social Security , $250 payment , Jolie Lee , Julia Ziegler , 1.4 percent raise , federal employees , Election 2010
Pledging to increase trust with Congress, retired Air Force Lt. Gen. James R. Clapper said Tuesday he would be candid with lawmakers if confirmed as the next director of national intelligence. We get more from Susan Crabtree,senior editor for The Hill.