Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Susan Clayton
As coordinator of the Leadership Succession Review, Susan Clayton lays the foundation of IRS Succession Planning and involves all front line, department and senior managers. Meet the newest Causey Award winner!
Dr. Susan Clayton is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Dr. Clayton identified and evaluated emerging and experienced leaders within the IRS' succession and leadership programs.
Dr. Susan Clayton, HR Specialist, Internal Revenue Service, was nominated for identifying and evaluating emerging and experienced leaders within the IRS' succession and leadership programs.
Federal News Radio has chosen seven winners for its inaugural Causey Awards. The awards honor their outstanding achievements and important contributions in the Human Capital Management field in 2009.