Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Supreme Court
Andrew Cohen, chief legal analyst for CBS News
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli says he finds the Supreme Court's decision not to fast-track a review of the federal health care law "disappointing."
Sarah Kliff, health care reporter for Politico Pro
Chris Core, commentator
Learn more in today's DoD report.
The 5 to 4 decision sowed doubts about the job security and legal authority of high-level government officials in agencies.
Limits on the kinds of inventions that are eligible for patent protection are loosened in this Supreme Court decision.
Elena Kagan will be grilled during Senate confirmation hearings this summer. The grilling can't last long given the demands on time. Jodi Schneider with American Banker explains.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) says a nomination battle over a replacement for retiring Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens could take up a lot of the Senate's time this summer.