Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Supreme Court
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli says he finds the Supreme Court's decision not to fast-track a review of the federal health care law "disappointing."
Sarah Kliff, health care reporter for Politico Pro
Chris Core, commentator
Learn more in today's DoD report.
The 5 to 4 decision sowed doubts about the job security and legal authority of high-level government officials in agencies.
Limits on the kinds of inventions that are eligible for patent protection are loosened in this Supreme Court decision.
Elena Kagan will be grilled during Senate confirmation hearings this summer. The grilling can't last long given the demands on time. Jodi Schneider with American Banker explains.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) says a nomination battle over a replacement for retiring Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens could take up a lot of the Senate's time this summer.
And how bean dip can be used to prove a point.