Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Super Bowl
Skip the pretzels for this year's Super Bowl party. Instead, bake up these flavorful and cheesy sticks spiked with black pepper, cayenne and toasted pistachios.
There won't be a ref at your Super Bowl party to call out health fouls on guests, so know how to keep the party bacteria-free in case you need to throw the yellow flag.
Who says game day grub can't have a sophisticated side? In this unusual -- and tremendously flavorful -- take on the common French fry, Eric Ripert substitutes thick slices of Portobello mushroom for the potato and serves them with a rich truffled aioli.
Attending the ultimate grid iron game is quickly turning into a platinum affair, as one day's parking at this year's Super Bowl game in Texas may cost more than airfare to get there.
A few sponsors of the big game are essentially giving away the store by posting their most hotly anticipated Super Bowl ads online days prior to the Saints-Colts showdown in Miami.
Guys don't ask for a lot. All they want is a sanctuary to do whatever is they like to do. WTOP's Mike Jakaitis has built his own man cave, and has some rules that he thinks every man should apply to his own domain.
Some of the results of this marketing survey may not surprise you. Then again...