Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sunlight Labs
Terry Weaver, president of Weaver Consulting, discusses an overhauled version of Section 508 regulations. Jamison Cush, chief editor of TechTarget's Technology Guide, talks about the new BlackBerry Z-10. Tom Lee, director of Sunlight Labs, explains what's behind "Docket Wrench," a new tool to make it easier to track actions related to proposed rules.
Tags: Terry Weaver , Weaver Consulting , Section 508 , Access Board , Jamison Cush , Tech Target , BlackBerry , Tom Lee , Sunlight Foundation , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , DoD , DoD Report , Federal Drive
Director Clay Johnson explains what's required to win.
Sunlight Labs director Clay Johnson talks about the event.
Sunlight Labs Director Clay Johnson says group consists of a few hundred so far, but they're always looking for more help.
Director of Sunlight Labs Clay Johnson says project will dovetail off of federal government's data.gov.
Did they do a good job?