Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sue Ann Marcum
As long as he remains in Juarez, Mexico, Jorge Landeros is outside the reach of U.S. law enforcement authorities. But Landeros does not behave as though he is hiding.
The suspect in the murder of American University Professor Sue Ann Marcum is "hiding in plain sight within a few miles of the U.S. Border," say Montgomery County law enforcement officials, frustrated that Mexican authorities have not yet apprehended him.
Tags: Jorge Rueda Landeros
Deandrew Hamlin has been indicted in the District, and no longer faces a charge in Montgomery County.
The American University community came together Tuesday night to honor the memory of Professor Sue Ann Marcum, who was found murdered in her home late last month.
A D.C. judge has denied an attorney's request to remove a $10,000 bond for the man suspected with killing an American University professor last month, who also crashed a stolen vehicle while trying to evade police.
A candlelight vigil is being held Tuesday night for an American University professor found dead in her home's basement last week.