Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sue Ann Marcum
As long as he remains in Juarez, Mexico, Jorge Landeros is outside the reach of U.S. law enforcement authorities. But Landeros does not behave as though he is hiding.
The suspect in the murder of American University Professor Sue Ann Marcum is "hiding in plain sight within a few miles of the U.S. Border," say Montgomery County law enforcement officials, frustrated that Mexican authorities have not yet apprehended him.
Tags: Jorge Rueda Landeros
Deandrew Hamlin has been indicted in the District, and no longer faces a charge in Montgomery County.
The American University community came together Tuesday night to honor the memory of Professor Sue Ann Marcum, who was found murdered in her home late last month.
A D.C. judge has denied an attorney's request to remove a $10,000 bond for the man suspected with killing an American University professor last month, who also crashed a stolen vehicle while trying to evade police.
A candlelight vigil is being held Tuesday night for an American University professor found dead in her home's basement last week.