Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suda and Associates
Bob Suda, president of Suda and Associates, and Tim Young, principal at Deloitte, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Bob Suda, president and senior consultant at Suda and Associates and In Depth's Francis Rose count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Dan Chenok of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Bob Suda of Suda and Associates.