Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Suburban Hospital
In the past year there have been two workplace murders and a hostage crisis in Montgomery County. That has businesses in Montgomery County thinking now is the time for a seminar on workplace safety.
Find out how some area hospitals fared in the latest report by the Maryland Health Services Cost Review Commission. WTOP's Evan Haning has the report.
A Suburban Hospital employee has been charged with murdering his supervisor in a New Year's Day attack at the hospital.
Preliminary autopsy results confirm that Roosevelt Brockington, Jr., 40, of Lusby, Md. was stabbed to death at Suburban Hospital.
Montgomery County police are still investigating the death of a worker at Suburban Hospital that caused a four-hour lockdown on the hospital Saturday.