Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stuart Delery
Former Navy Seal Jon Iadonisi calls cyber policy makers "digital immigrants." Stuart Delery of the Justice Department talks about scams that target service members and veterans. Carl Fillichio of the Labor Department shares stories from his agency's 100-year history. Shawn Brimley of the Center for New American Security weighs in on the 2014 Quadrennial Defense Review.
Khem Sharma discusses the Small Business Administration's plans to raise size standards for companies in two groups. Dr. Murray Lumpkin of the FDA talks about the close coordination between two countries. Stuart Delery explains how the Justice Department recovered $5 billion under the False Claims Act last year.
Lockheed Martin Corporation will pay $15.85 million to settle allegations that one of its contractors sold "perishable tools" on government contracts, according to a release from the Department of Justice.