Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stratfor
STRATFOR Vice President for Intelligence Fred Burton and Roger Baker, vice president for Strategic Intelligence, join host Derrick Dortch, to talk about what they are working on in 2012.
January 20, 2012
Chief Executive George Friedman acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that the company had not encrypted customer information and said this decision had embarrassed the company.
Richard Stiennon, the chief research analyst at IT Harvest and the author of several books on cybersecurity, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the recent hacking of defense research company Stratfor and what the defense industry can do to protect itself.
U.S.-based security think tank Stratfor was the target of a cyberattack by "Anonymous" hackers, who claimed to have stolen thousands of credit card numbers and other personal information belonging to the company's clients.
In a posting on its Facebook page, Stratfor said that some individuals who offered public support for the company after it revealed it was hacked "may be being targeted for doing so."
STRATFOR Vice President of Intelligence Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show.
October 28, 2011
STRATFOR vice president Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show to talk about Osama bin Laden's death and new terrorism threats.
May 6, 2011
Fred Burton, author of the new book "Chasing Shadows" about how the assassination of an Israeli military officer in Bethesda nearly 40 years ago sheds light on the actions of today's terrorists.
STRATFOR vice resident Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch for a wide-ranging discussion of what the United States can do to combat terrorism and other threats to national security.
April 15, 2011
Al Qaida and Iran are putting counter-terrorism experts on alert, as protesting continues in Egypt. National Security Correspondent JJ Green has details.