Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stratfor
In a posting on its Facebook page, Stratfor said that some individuals who offered public support for the company after it revealed it was hacked "may be being targeted for doing so."
STRATFOR Vice President of Intelligence Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show.
October 28, 2011
STRATFOR vice president Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show to talk about Osama bin Laden's death and new terrorism threats.
May 6, 2011
Fred Burton, author of the new book "Chasing Shadows" about how the assassination of an Israeli military officer in Bethesda nearly 40 years ago sheds light on the actions of today's terrorists.
STRATFOR vice resident Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch for a wide-ranging discussion of what the United States can do to combat terrorism and other threats to national security.
April 15, 2011
Al Qaida and Iran are putting counter-terrorism experts on alert, as protesting continues in Egypt. National Security Correspondent JJ Green has details.
Fred Burton, a former Special Agent with the Department of State's Diplomatic Security Service, joins host Derrick Dortch for a discussion on congressional security.
January 28, 2011
Concerns have been raised in recent months over possible Mumbai-style attacks in Europe, but what ARE Mumbai style attacks? National Security Correspondent JJ Green reports.
A former U.S covert intelligence officer tells J.J. Green, al-Qaida is working very hard to organize a distance learning program and in a couple of years it could achieve its goal.
Al Qaida is working on both large scale plots and small ones as well.