Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stratfor
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATFOR, will talk about the recent attacks on U.S. Embassies in Middle East, and other security threats.
September 28, 2012(Encore presentation October 5, 2012)
Tags: workforce , embassies , Fred Burton , security vulnerabilities , security threat , terrorist threats , terrorist attack , drug wars , drug cartels , Mexican drug cartel , Mexican border , travel security , Derrick Dortch , Embassy attacks , Fed Access
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATOR, will talk about what can be done to prevent future acts of violence like the one that occurred at a movie theater in Aurora Colorado.
July 27, 2012
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATFOR will talk about U.S. border protection efforts.
June 22, 2012(Encore presentation June 29, 2012)
STRATFOR Vice President for Intelligence Fred Burton will tell you what you can do to protect yourself when traveling abroad.
March 30, 2012(Encore presentation April 13, 2012)
Hackers who broke into a security consulting firm Stratfor are now targeting the company's government subscribers.
STRATFOR Vice President for Intelligence Fred Burton and Roger Baker, vice president for Strategic Intelligence, join host Derrick Dortch, to talk about what they are working on in 2012.
January 20, 2012
Chief Executive George Friedman acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that the company had not encrypted customer information and said this decision had embarrassed the company.
Richard Stiennon, the chief research analyst at IT Harvest and the author of several books on cybersecurity, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the recent hacking of defense research company Stratfor and what the defense industry can do to protect itself.
U.S.-based security think tank Stratfor was the target of a cyberattack by "Anonymous" hackers, who claimed to have stolen thousands of credit card numbers and other personal information belonging to the company's clients.