Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stratfor
Stratfor's Fred Burton and Jacob Shapiro, join host Derrick Dortch to talk about a number international stories and their impact on U.S. foreign policy.
July 19, 2013
Fred Bruton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATFOR, will discuss a wide range of geo-political issues with host Derrick Dortch.
February 1, 2013(Encore presentation February 15, 2013)
Former astronaut and Lockheed executive Rick Hieb describes the logistics involved in supporting missions in Antarctica. And a former State Department official the security situation at the consulate in Libya.
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATFOR, will talk about the recent attacks on U.S. Embassies in Middle East, and other security threats.
September 28, 2012(Encore presentation October 5, 2012)
Tags: workforce , embassies , Fred Burton , security vulnerabilities , security threat , terrorist threats , terrorist attack , drug wars , drug cartels , Mexican drug cartel , Mexican border , travel security , Derrick Dortch , Embassy attacks , Fed Access
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATOR, will talk about what can be done to prevent future acts of violence like the one that occurred at a movie theater in Aurora Colorado.
July 27, 2012
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATFOR will talk about U.S. border protection efforts.
June 22, 2012(Encore presentation June 29, 2012)
STRATFOR Vice President for Intelligence Fred Burton will tell you what you can do to protect yourself when traveling abroad.
March 30, 2012(Encore presentation April 13, 2012)
Hackers who broke into a security consulting firm Stratfor are now targeting the company's government subscribers.