Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stories of the Decade
Listen to the second half of the conversation.
Mark Forman, the first administrator of e-government and information technology at OMB, gives us his thoughts.
Jim Flyzik, former senior advisor for the White House Office of Homeland Security, gives us his thoughts.
Former OPM director Linda Springer gives her take on what the most important story of the past decade was.
Former deputy administrator of the OFPP Rob Burton gives us his take.
Government marketing guru Mark Amtower gives us his thoughts.
The Daily Debrief continues its Stories of the Decade series with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources.
The former congressman looks back on what's changed over the past decade in our series, 'Stories of the Decade'.
Steve Radick of Booz Allen Hamilton gives us his take on why he thinks 2.0 has been so influential over the past ten years.
NextGov's Bob Brewin explains why he thinks health IT is the Story of the Decade.