Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stories of the Decade
Listen to the second half of the conversation.
Mark Forman, the first administrator of e-government and information technology at OMB, gives us his thoughts.
Jim Flyzik, former senior advisor for the White House Office of Homeland Security, gives us his thoughts.
Former OPM director Linda Springer gives her take on what the most important story of the past decade was.
Former deputy administrator of the OFPP Rob Burton gives us his take.
Government marketing guru Mark Amtower gives us his thoughts.
The Daily Debrief continues its Stories of the Decade series with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources.
The former congressman looks back on what's changed over the past decade in our series, 'Stories of the Decade'.
Steve Radick of Booz Allen Hamilton gives us his take on why he thinks 2.0 has been so influential over the past ten years.
NextGov's Bob Brewin explains why he thinks health IT is the Story of the Decade.