Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stories of the Decade
Cisco's Bruce Klein tells us more.
NASA's Badri Younes talks about how much has changed over the past ten years.
Teresa Carlson, vice president of Microsoft Federal, looks back at how FDCC changed how her company does its job.
Balutis is now with Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group, and today he takes a look back over the past decade during our ongoing series.
Former administrator of e-government and information technology at OMB gives us her take.
Venkatapathi Puvvada (PV) brings us his insights.
Paul Brubaker is a former fed and currently with Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group North American Public Sector Practice. He explains why he thinks the past 10 years were full of 'missed opportunities'.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
The Partnership for Public Service gives us their insights.