Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stories of the Decade
Cisco's Bruce Klein tells us more.
NASA's Badri Younes talks about how much has changed over the past ten years.
Teresa Carlson, vice president of Microsoft Federal, looks back at how FDCC changed how her company does its job.
Balutis is now with Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group, and today he takes a look back over the past decade during our ongoing series.
Former administrator of e-government and information technology at OMB gives us her take.
Venkatapathi Puvvada (PV) brings us his insights.
Paul Brubaker is a former fed and currently with Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group North American Public Sector Practice. He explains why he thinks the past 10 years were full of 'missed opportunities'.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
The Partnership for Public Service gives us their insights.