Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stories of the Decade
Cisco's Bruce Klein tells us more.
NASA's Badri Younes talks about how much has changed over the past ten years.
Teresa Carlson, vice president of Microsoft Federal, looks back at how FDCC changed how her company does its job.
Balutis is now with Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group, and today he takes a look back over the past decade during our ongoing series.
Former administrator of e-government and information technology at OMB gives us her take.
Venkatapathi Puvvada (PV) brings us his insights.
Paul Brubaker is a former fed and currently with Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group North American Public Sector Practice. He explains why he thinks the past 10 years were full of 'missed opportunities'.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
The Partnership for Public Service gives us their insights.