Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steven Fuller
Procurement Attorney Joseph Petrillo provides insight into the National Defense Authorization Act. Don Kettl of the University of Maryland discusses the effects of the April 2012 GSA conference scandal. John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service talks about how agencies are handling the sequester. Dr. Steve Fuller of George Mason University says the impacts of sequestration may not be as bad as he once believed.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
The Washington region's colleges and universities will be a catalyst for the District of Columbia's economic growth over the next decade as the federal government downsizes, a change that should give the institutions more lobbying power, a new report says.