Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steven Fuller
Procurement Attorney Joseph Petrillo provides insight into the National Defense Authorization Act. Don Kettl of the University of Maryland discusses the effects of the April 2012 GSA conference scandal. John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service talks about how agencies are handling the sequester. Dr. Steve Fuller of George Mason University says the impacts of sequestration may not be as bad as he once believed.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
The Washington region's colleges and universities will be a catalyst for the District of Columbia's economic growth over the next decade as the federal government downsizes, a change that should give the institutions more lobbying power, a new report says.