Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steve Watkins
The Federal Employees Education and Assistance fund survives on the kindness of federal employees to help federal employees survive disasters from furloughs to floods. We talk with Executive Director Steve Bauer. We also get an update on the latest furlough developments from Federal Times editor, Steve Watkins.
The U.S. Postal Service could reduce its workforce by up to 30,000 employees this year. Up to 7,500 of those positions would be eliminated as part of a redesign that USPS will announce March 25, an agency spokeswoman said.
This week's show focuses on the continuing possibility of a government shutdown. Guests include Steve Watkins and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times and AFGE's Witold Skwierczynski.
March 2, 2011
On this week's show, host Mike Causey talks with NTEU president Colleen Kelley and Federal Times' Steve Watkins about different budget plans being considered and how they might hit you, or your agency, in the wallet.
Tags: pay and benefits , Your Turn with Mike Causey , NTEU , Federal Times , Colleen Kelley , Sean Reilly , FY 2011 budget , FY 2010 budget , continuing resolution , IRS , SBA , SEC , Customs and Border Protection , HHS , USPS , CBP , DHS
On this week's show, host Mike Causey talks with the Federal Times about fast-changing federal issues including the continuing resolution, the FY 2012 budget and the pay freeze proposals on the Hill.
February 9, 2011
Feds have many questions about what Congress and President Barack Obama have in store for them in the years ahead. Federal Times experts Steve Watkins and Sean Reilly, and Carol Bonosaro, Senior Executive Association President, join Mike Causey to discuss these issues.
This week's show is all about you - the federal employee. What other changes may be in store for feds in 2011 in the wake of the federal pay freeze and the change in Congress?
January 12, 2011
Tags: Steve Losey , Andrew Tilghman , Federal Times , Your Turn , Mike Causey , pay and benefits , pay freeze , government shutdown , Congress , deficit reduction commission , furlough , Jolie Lee , management , contracting