Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steve Titunik
The change aimed at reducing congestion will seem counter-intuitive. The number of lanes is being reduced to five from six.
The bridge, which sits above the Beltway between Route 7 and I-66, was rebuilt as part of the HOT Lanes Project.
There's now tangible evidence that the High Occupancy Toll Lane project along the Virginia side of the Capital Beltway is moving forward.
Tags: HOT lanes , Capital Beltway , Virginia Department of Transportation , VDOT , Braddock Road , Little River Turnpike , Dulles Toll Road , E-Z Pass , Fluor-Transurban , Adam Tuss , Sprawl and Crawl