Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steve Ressler
Eighty-three percent of respondents to a Federal News Radio online poll said morale at their workplace is now worse than before the shutdown. Another 5 percent of respondents said they didn't feel personally affected but the morale of their co-workers had worsened. Federal workforce experts and employees, themselves, say the the two-week government shutdown has opened up a rift of resentment between groups of federal employees which, in part, is fueling the morale drain.
Tags: management , budget , Congress , workforce , government shutdown , Sean Morris , Deloitte , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Cindy Blythe , GovLoop , Federal Drive , Tom Temin , Emily Kopp , Jack Moore
We continue our weeklong series, Rise of the Money People, by interviewing Dorothy Robyn, commissioner of the Public Buildings Service at GSA. Dr. James Kelly, a neurologist and director of the National Intrepid Center of Excellence on the campus of Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md. discusses a treatment plan for traumatic brain injuries. Steve Ressler, founder and president of GovLoop, joins the Federal Drive to offer a peek at what's in the "Getting Into Government: A Guide for High Achievers." Employment lawyer Lynne Bernabei provides a closer look at Question 21 in Legal Loop. Michelle Sager, director of strategic issues at GAO, talks about the new report on the sale of political intelligence concerning the Stock Act.
The online guide gives applicants inside tips on how to land a Presidential Management Fellowship. This year, the prestigious fellowships opened up to more applicants, making the need for a step-by- step guide ever more important, according to the creators of Path to PMF.
Host Debra Roth spoke with Steve Ressler,
president and founder of GovLoop, and Tyler
Robinson and Lynnie Martin from Young Government
Aug. 10, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Economic Policy Institute Economist Monique Morrissey discusses the outlook for Social Security's trust fund, while AFGE 14th District National Representative Johnnie Walker details a new affordable housing program for D.C. government workers. Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law Public Policy Director Tanya Clay House and GovLoop Founder and President Steve Ressler also appear.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Campaign for America's Future Co-director Roger Hickey discusses President Obama's "Buffett Rule" tax legislation, while GovLoop Founder and President Steve Ressler previews the Next Generation of Government Summit. National Women's Law Center vice presidents Emily Martin and Judy Waxman join Ian Millhiser from the Center for American Progress to discuss health care reform.
October 15th, 2009 at 11:00 AM
Experience host: Mr. J. David Reeves, Blacks In Government National President, will host Steve Ressler, as guest this Thursday at 11:00am. Join us as we speak with Steve.
GovLoop President Steve Ressler explains how it works.