Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steve Losey
Multiple proposals being discussed by Congress and the White House would affect feds' pay and benefits. Host Mike Causey is joined by Steve Losey and Steve Watkins of the Federal Times to discuss what might be coming down the road.
May 25, 2011
Getting and keeping a security clearance is vital in a growing number of federal jobs. And useful when feds retire and go into the private sector. But are those all-important clearances going to be harder to get, and keep in the future? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien from Federal Long Term Care Partners and Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins to talk about long term care and an update on the bills that could impact feds.
June 15, 2011
Host Mike Causey is joined by Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, and Federal Times senior staff writer Steve Losey. They will discuss federal pay and benefits and plans in Congress to cut them.
June 8, 2011(Encore presentation July 6, 2011)
Long Term Care Partners CEO Paul Forte and senior account manager Beth O'Brien join host Mike Causey to answer your questions about the federal Long Term Care insurance program.
May 11, 2011
If you can't feed, dress or bathe yourself, how many people are standing in line to help? Unless you are a very cute baby the answer is probably not very many. Which is why Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says feds, now, need to consider the unthinkable and check out long term care insurance.
Host Mike Causey is joined by estate planner Tom O'Rourke to discuss what you need to do to make sure your estate is in order. Also, Federal Times reporter Steve Losey gives us an update on a couple of bills making their way through Congress.
April 27, 2011
Federal Times editor Steve Watkins joins host Mike Causey for a lively discussion of the big issues affecting feds.
April 20, 2011
Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Steve Losey, financial planner Arthur Stein, and president of the Senior Executives Association Carol Bonosaro join us to answer your questions.
Federal Times' Steve Watkins and Steve Losey discuss the likelihood of bills targeting federal employees will have enough votes to pass.