Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steve Kelman
Steve Kelman is the former administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, he shares how your agency can succeed when it fails
Your agency could save a lot of money with improvements in the purchase card program. Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman will tell you how.
Former federal procurement policy chief Steve Kelman says you should think about share-in-savings contracts.
The "like it" feature on Facebook acts as an instant rating system.
Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman shares the challenges of using contracting cuts to reduce spending.
"Hard, but do-able," says a former administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy about OMB's new 25 point IT reform plan. Steve Kelman explains.
Dan Gordon of OFPP discusses the return of the Frontline Forum meetings.
Contests, contests, everywhere...all across government agencies.
Co-chair Steve Kelmen, former OFPP administrator, explains what was discussed.
Columnist Steve Kelman offers his insight.