Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steve Kelman
Your agency could save a lot of money with improvements in the purchase card program. Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman will tell you how.
Former federal procurement policy chief Steve Kelman says you should think about share-in-savings contracts.
The "like it" feature on Facebook acts as an instant rating system.
Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman shares the challenges of using contracting cuts to reduce spending.
"Hard, but do-able," says a former administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy about OMB's new 25 point IT reform plan. Steve Kelman explains.
Dan Gordon of OFPP discusses the return of the Frontline Forum meetings.
Contests, contests, everywhere...all across government agencies.
Co-chair Steve Kelmen, former OFPP administrator, explains what was discussed.
Columnist Steve Kelman offers his insight.
Today we get the perspective of former OFPP administrator Steve Kelman.