Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steve Kelman
That's what one Harvard Professor calls China.
Your agency needs to know what programs are wasting money so it can fix them. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with former federal procurement policy chief Steve Kelman about his idea to let federal employees vote for programs to be eliminated.
Steve Kelman is the former administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, he shares how your agency can succeed when it fails
Your agency could save a lot of money with improvements in the purchase card program. Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman will tell you how.
Former federal procurement policy chief Steve Kelman says you should think about share-in-savings contracts.
The "like it" feature on Facebook acts as an instant rating system.
Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman shares the challenges of using contracting cuts to reduce spending.
"Hard, but do-able," says a former administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy about OMB's new 25 point IT reform plan. Steve Kelman explains.
Dan Gordon of OFPP discusses the return of the Frontline Forum meetings.
Contests, contests, everywhere...all across government agencies.