Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Steve Kelman
That's what one Harvard Professor calls China.
Your agency needs to know what programs are wasting money so it can fix them. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with former federal procurement policy chief Steve Kelman about his idea to let federal employees vote for programs to be eliminated.
Steve Kelman is the former administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, he shares how your agency can succeed when it fails
Your agency could save a lot of money with improvements in the purchase card program. Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman will tell you how.
Former federal procurement policy chief Steve Kelman says you should think about share-in-savings contracts.
The "like it" feature on Facebook acts as an instant rating system.