Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stephen Strasburg
WTOP sports guru George Wallace has a preview of tonight's game.
Craig Heist, WTOP sports reporter
The Nationals lost their main attraction this week, with Stephen Strasburg likely out until 2012 recovering from Tommy John surgery. Now the question is, just how much will the team's bottom line be losing?
The unidentified owner couldn't confirm the bids were genuine, so he pulled it from eBay. Now it goes to auction again, through a Silver Spring aucitoneer.
Nationals ace Stephen Strasburg has really made an impression, and it's driving up interest in his rookie season baseball card.
A Washington Post promotion for a free poster of Washington Nationals phenom Stephen Strasburg's first pitch has drawn the ire of some WTOP listeners.
Standing-room only and grandstand seats go on sale Tuesday afternoon.
With the game starting at 7:05 p.m., the D.C. Department of Transportation says you should expect delays around the ballpark and on Interstates 295 and 395, as well as the Southeast/Southwest Freeway.
You can own a part of Stephen Strasburg's big night on the mound. But it will cost you $89.95.
Stephen Strasburg is attracting the attention of another ballyhooed rookie of days gone by -- Walter Johnson.