Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Stephen Shih
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Stephen Shih, deputy associate director of Executive Resources & Employee Development at the Office of Personnel Management, was nominated for designing a new performance appraisal system for the Senior Executive Service.
Federal News Radio has announced the winners of the third annual Causey Awards, recognizing human-resources professionals who have gone above and beyond to help the government operate better. This year's winners include men and women from the Social Security Administration, the Peace Corps, Treasury, Veterans Affairs, State, and the Office of Personnel Management.